Bring back your files and documents with Syncovery software to the systems, including Mac, PC, Notebooks, Servers, and online storage space. This free backup software can let you back up the data either manually or by scheduling. This free data recovery tool can support almost all kinds of cloud service providers so that you can store your backed up data to any of the services. And most importantly, it can let you utilize both ZIP compression and encryption of the data for security. By this, we can secure our confidential documents from unauthorized users. So, Syncovery software can save, back up, and even protect your data at the cost of nothing.
How Can Syncovery – Synchronization Tool Back up Your Data?
Are you struggling with the storage space to restore the data? Don’t worry! This free Syncovery software can support a vast range of cloud storing solutions such as Google Drive, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Share Point, One Drive, DropBox, SSH, HTTP, FTP, and many more other options. The recently released version of Syncovery 8 has come up with various advanced features that can let you copy the files the way you desired. However, this free recovery software has designed with powerful synchronization modes such as standard copying, smart tracking, and exact mirror.
This best Mac recovery software has designed for both Private and corporate users. This free Syncovery software can work with Windows, Linux, Mac, QNAP, FreeBSD, and many others. This online backup software requires an internet connection to finish the tasks, and it can provide powerful encryption as well. However, this free backup software can copy the changed files only to save the disk space and bandwidth.
You can back up the data with the super-fast speed because it can work in the background and recover it in real-time. This flexible file synchronization software can support both one-way and two-way sync without fail. Moreover, this best recovery software can also let you organize your profile in the groups for more benefits. You can also download PureSync Backup and Sync Free Download Full Version.
Features of Syncovery Free Edition Download for Mac:
- The Syncovery Free Edition for Mac can let you recover the complete files and folders from all storage places.
- You can save all your backup tasks as a profile and lets you add them into groups.
- Moreover, it can let you copy the files in a parallel mode up to the ten files.
- Also, this Syncovery Free Download for Mac has come up with a scheduler to let you schedule the backup tasks according to your time convenience. Thus, it automatically recovers the data at the specified time and date.
- And most importantly, this free recovery tool supports various protocols such as SSL, FTPS, SFTP, WEBDAV, HTTP, and many others.
- It allows you to compress the files and save them as ZIP files to save space. It can also let you save them as compressed files, which can be recovered whenever you want. By this, we can store the large-sized files or documents in small memory space.
- Also, it can determine if you are moving the files from one folder to another folder and can modify the settings according to the needs.
- Exact mirror mode can delete the unnecessary files and the files which no longer found on the source-side.
- However, the block-level copying can let you copy the data which can copy the changed files only.
- It can allow you to select or deselect the files in different ways.
Free Syncovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac operating systems 10.14 or later
- Processor: 64 – bit processor
- Internet Connection
How to Install Syncovery on Mac?
It takes only three steps to get Syncovery on your Mac.
- Download Syncovery from the direct link given below.
- Click on the Run button to start the installation. A new window will be appear
- Click on the Install button to finish the procedure.
Conclusion for Syncovery Free Edition:
On a final note, we can say that Syncovery is the best sync software that lets you back up your data from the cloud easily and quickly. However, this free backup software can support local drives, network drives, and other mounted volumes. Are you looking for the download link? You can click on the download button to get this free edition Syncovery on your Mac systems.
Click here to get the link to download the Syncovery 8 for Mac.