Did you ever communicate with your colleagues by using an instant messenger? Instant messenger is software that is used to exchange information across the internet. By using this software, users can communicate with their clients and colleagues even without using a mobile phone. Experts have developed instant messengers to increase real-time communication between the users. So you don’t have to use any mobile, email, or any other communication medium to exchange important files and documents. Moreover, it also allows the sharing of desktop applications with other users. We highly recommend you to check for all the features of messenger applications before you download and install them.
TeamTalk 5 is a free chat messenger that allows sharing of files and also lets you view which files are downloadable in channels. In addition to this, the client application also consists of a list of publicly available servers that users can connect and use free of cost. Further, the instant messenger for Windows is downloadable on 64-bit editions. Moreover, the messenger application is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
TeamTalk 5 – Instant Messenger for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of a conferencing system, this free instant messenger allows users to set up their own server, or they can also connect to the publicly available servers. Later on, users can communicate with users who are available on the same channel.
- Further, the instant messenger for Windows allows users to have multiple video conversations. Users can click on the video tab to view all the video sessions that are currently active. In case, if the user is willing to see another user in the separate Window, they can click on the detach button.
- The free chat messenger allows you to share desktop applications with other users. This feature is extremely helpful in the case of online presentations.
- Besides, the file tab option allows users to view which files are downloadable in the channel which they are using. The server administrators can also allocate disk space for each channel to restrict or limit the disk usage.
- The latest version of TeamTalk supports multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. It also allows 1000 users to connect and use a single server.
- Apart from these features, the instant messenger also allows you to support the TeamTalk project on GitHub.
You might also download Slack Instant Messenger, which is one of the best instant messengers available.
TeamTalk for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (64-bit architecture).
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel processor or later
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
TeamTalk 5 is the best messenger that allows the sharing of files and also lets you view which files are downloadable in channels. Moreover, the instant messenger for Windows allows users to have multiple video conversations.
Click here to download TeamTalk Free Instant Messenger for Windows.