Download TeraCopy Pro for Mac 10.14, as it not only allows you to copy files but, you can also use this program to create, verify, and optimize checksum files. Moreover, this utility software can also skip several files which are experiencing errors so that you will not have to abandon the complete file transfer process. Besides, TeraCopy Pro Updated Version is compatible with different versions of Mac OS X such as 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and you may also download and install the program on X64 configurations.
Why TeraCopy Pro Updated Version?
Did you ever experience slow file transfers or errors while transferring files on your PC? There are many instances in which users feel like their device is unable to transfer or copy files at the maximum speed. It is a well-known fact that moving multiple files of large sizes with high speed on a network or any hard disk saves plenty of your time, and you may use it for other valuable tasks and improve your productivity. Apart from this, users would also like to pause and resume files transfers at any time of their choice, and they might also want to recover files when they experience errors. So, experts highly recommend users to install a top-class file transfer program which can effectively speed up the transfer process and even recover files in case there are any errors.
TeraCopy Pro Updated Version is highly efficient in error recovery so that you don’t have to lose any file due to errors after copying or moving files. More importantly, this best file transfer utility also includes dark mode option on Mac OS Mojave so that you can have better visuals when there is natural light of the day. Users can scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the download button to get the updated version of TeraCopy Pro.
Salient Features of TeraCopy Pro for Mac 10.14:
- With the help of file list in TeraCopy Pro for Mac 10.14, users can view the number of failed transfers, verified files, and even files which were skipped due to various errors.
- Further, this best file transfer utility also includes file verification options, and users can also enable the auto-verify option after transferring files.
- Furthermore, this free file transfer utility can pause or resume file transfers at any time of your choice so that you can pause to perform other tasks, and later on, get back to it to resume the file transfers.
- Besides, users do have the option to place files in a queue to transfer, in case, they are copying or moving files to one single drive or device.
- Moreover, this file transfer software can also generate detailed reports of file transfers in HTML or CSV formats.
- In addition to this, the file transfer program also includes a file finder shortcut which lets you find files within a short period.
- Apart from these features, this software can also save the date and time of file transfers.
TeraCopy Pro System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Mac 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
TeraCopy Pro Conclusion:
On the whole, TeraCopy Pro is one of the best file transfer utilities which can effectively speed up your file transfers, and it can even generate detailed reports of file transfers. Additionally, it can even perform various operations such as pause, resume, and verify file transfers.