TestDisk Data Recovery 7. 2 is an open-source data recovery software that allows you to recover lost partitions, and it makes non-bootable disk bootable again. Moreover, it supports FAT and NTFS file systems (12, 16, and 32) file types. You can run it on Windows versions 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 8, 7, and 10. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit processors. You can download the TestDisk Data Recovery software from our website collection with free of cost.
TestDisk Data Recovery Free Download Overview:
When you delete your important data accidentally or deleted by system crashes or software failures. TestDisk Data Recovery is the free data recovery tool that was developed by CG Security. It especially recovers the lost partitions, and it can fix the partition table, which can recover deleted partitions quickly. Moreover, the free data recovery tool makes your non-bootable disks into the bootable one. It supports the FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS 12, NTFS 16, NTFS 32, and many more file system types. It can recover the data by step by step process, and repairs damaged NTFS and FTS boot sector. When you lost your data on your computer drive, you can download the TestDisk Data Recovery software, and it will scan for the lost information, and then recover it. It offers you many features to recover data from lost partitions.
The free version TestDisk Data Recovery software does not need traditional installation, and only you need to extract TestDisk from the archive. It offers features for both beginners and technical experts. For those who don’t know how to recover data, then the TestDisk Recovery tool collects the data about the non-bootable disk, which can send to the experts for further processes, and they will recover onsite. It requires a small amount of time to install on your PC.
TestDisk Data Recovery Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- The TestDisk Data Recovery software mainly designed to recover data lost partitions and makes non-bootable disks into bootable when caused by software failures or user errors.
- It can recover data from FAT, NTFS (12, 16, and 32) file systems and different drive partitions, which are enough to work with your operating systems.
- The free data recovery tool can recover FAT and NTFS boot sectors from its backups.
- Moreover, you can copy FTS, NTFS files from one drive partitions to another drive partitions easily.
- It can fix FAT tables and rebuilds the NTFS boot sector.
- Moreover, it can fix the MFT using the MFT mirror.
- By using this tool, you can search for deleted partitions with quick search command.
- We also recommended downloading the WPS Data Recovery Master Free Download Full Version.
TestDisk Data Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10(32/64-bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB
TestDisk Data Recovery Download for Windows 10 Conclusion:
TestDisk Data Recovery is the free data recovery software that can recover lost partitions and it makes non-bootable disks into bootable one. It can recover all types of file formats. Using this free data recovery program users ca get deleted data in three simple steps. Thanks to simple and intuitive user-interface that makes recovery simple and easy.
Click on the below-mentioned download button to download the TestDisk Data Recovery for Windows 10.