TinyTake is the well-designed screen capture and video recording software for Windows PC and other Operating Systems. By using this TinyTake Screen Recorder, users can capture and record any part of their desktop screens without any quality loss. Moreover, users can share their recorded videos or screens to others and publish them on social platforms. This freeware TinyTake Screen Recorder review allows users to record desktop screens of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both the 32, 64-bit architectures. So, go through the TinyTake Screen Recorder Review for Windows 10 and know much more about it.
Are you looking for the best free screen recording software for your Windows Systems? Do you want to record or capture desktop screens with great quality? If your answer is yes, use the best screen capturing software that helps all Windows and Mac users to deliver all their needs in no time. Hence, we came forward with one of the freeware application known as TinyTake, which provided excellent features and functionalities to perform their tasks in no time.
The main objective of using this free screen recorder is to capture or record video screens within a few mouse clicks. The interface in this TinyTake review is reliable, inituative, and user-friendly so that both the beginners and professional users can access it freely all the time. In this article, we are going to explain the complete review of TinyTake with a better interface.
How to Download and Install TinyTake on your Windows PC?
- Initially, you need to download TinyTake Screen Recorder for Windows 10/8/7 by clicking on the link provided at the end of this TinyTake review.
- You can now open your system installation folder and double click on the setup or executable file of TinyTake.
- Next, a security warning dialogue box appears asking whether you want to run the setup file in that, click on the Run button to continue the further process.
- In the welcome Window, users need to follow license terms and enable the “I agree to the license terms and conditions” option. Then, click on the install button to start the installation process.
- Then a user account control window pops up, asking you to confirm your action. Click on the yes option to continue. If not, click no to end the setup.
- The setup asks you to select the destination folder. For that, you need to pick a different destination folder by clicking on the browse button or proceed with the default destination folder.
- After that, the setup shows all your selections, and it also allows you to go back and make the required changes. Thus, you can click on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Immediately, the installation process of TinyTake screen capture will start on your computer.
- Finally, click on the finish option to end the setup process.
- After launching TinyTake Screen Recorder on your device for the first time, it asks you to create a login with your details. If you don’t have an account, create a user account with a valid email address and password.
TinyTake Screen Recorder User Interface:
TinyTake Screen Recorder review for Windows 10/8/7 comes with a neat, easy to navigate, and graphical user-interface so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely whenever they needed. Initially, click on the captured image option to capture your desktop screen in no time. Besides, click on the down arrow for capture options like capture region, Window, full screen, Image from webcam, fixed region, video, and many more. Users can also use default hotkeys to capture the screens like <CTRL> + <PrtScrn> (Capture full screen), <ALT> + <PrtScrn> (capture current Window), <SHIFT> + <PrtScrn> (capture a region that you specify).
On top of the main software interface, you can see different tools like a pointer, undo, redo, Draw Rectangle, Draw Circle, Draw Arrow followed by Text, Highlighter, Border Thickness, Arrow and Text Color, Text Size, and many more. With the help of undo and redo options, users can reverse a mistake or restores any actions that have been before undone. The cursor selection tool in this program helps all Windows users to select and move a text or shape that has been added to your captured image already. In this, you can draw circles, rectangles, curves, lines, and many more in your project. With the highlighter, you can highlight a particular area or section of the picture that you captured. To capture videos with this TinyTake Screen Recorder, simply click on the capture video option mentioned in the main interface.
TinyTake Download for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- The TinyTake Screen Recorder free download for Windows helps all users to capture region, Window, full screen, Image from webcam, fixed region, video, and many more.
- Moreover, users can capture pictures and videos within a few mouse clicks.
- In this, users can highlight the mouse cursor movements and mouse clicks to focus on a specific area.
- Through this TinyTake Screen Recorder Review for Windows 10, we are going to explain window users one of the great importance of this screen recorder is Drag me feature. With this, users can just drag an annotated picture directly from this screen capture to any other application that supports multiple images.
- After recording, users can save their entire project to a particular folder. Also, they can share them on many social or online networking sites such as YouTube, FaceBook, Vimeo, and more.
- By using this free screen recording software, users can trim, crop, blur, highlight the image and videos with inbuilt editing tools.
- Users can also add drawings, shapes, texts, colors, and other effects on the recordings easily and quickly.
- Furthermore, all Windows users can store their recorded videos and screenshots in the cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
TinyTake for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 4 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: MangoApps Inc
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that TinyTake is one of the top best free screen recording software that mainly designed for Windows users to capture and record desktop screens with few mouse clicks. Further, this free screen capture comes with the built-in online viewer that helps to view any of the texts, play audio and videos or music. The inbuilt YouTube uploader permits all users to put their annotated videos online. The developers of TinyTake Screen Recorder works great with all versions of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Finally, get TinyTake Review on your Windows 10/8/7 PC by clicking on the download option mentioned right below.