Total Commander 9.51 latest version is a free file manager that allows users to switch quickly between directories. In addition to this, when users are willing to save a file, they can use this file manager for speedy navigation and save it in any location. Further, the best free file manager is downloadable on 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the file manager software supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Total Commander Free Download Latest Version Overview:
Total Commander 9.51 lets users pack multiple files to the archive. The file manager for PC can recursively pack sub-directories and also create self-extracting archives for all the selected files or directories. Moreover, users can configure screen layout, file display and it also allows users to switch view mode while changing directory. This file manager consists of a multi-rename tool that can search for the files and also replaces them with other files. Further, the file manager application can calculate the total occupied space. More importantly, it also lets you select all the ZIP files in a given folder, and later on, they can copy or delete files as they wish.
The interface in this Total Commander 9.51 free latest version is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the advanced users and new users can access it freely all the time. It supports different languages like Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Chinese, German, and many more so that all Windows users can pick their own language for better understanding.
Total Commander 9.51 for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- With the help of a built-in file viewer, this file manager for Windows can view files in binary or text format by using the ANSI character set.
- In this freeware application, users can also configure the button bar and start menu to place the frequently used programs within the drop-down menu.
- Furthermore, the file handling features allow users to copy, move, rename, and delete entire trees and also enables you to delete directories.
- The file manager for Windows PC can encode or decode files in UUE, XXE and MIME formats and it can also split or combine large files.
- Moreover, the best free file manager contains a text editor to compare files based on the content.
- More importantly, the built-in FTP client is compatible with most of the FTP servers and few mainframes.
- It is capable of adding files to download list and then download them later on. It can also download files in the background in order to avoid interrupting your workflow.
- In addition to this, the utility software can restore selection as it was available prior to the last file operation.
- Apart from these features, the custom view mode allows you to view additional file details.
Total Commander System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Ghisler Software GmbH
Total Commander Conclusion:
Total Commander 9.51 latest version is the best file manager that allows users to switch quickly between directories. This file manager software is capable of adding files to download list and then download them later on. It can also download files in the background in order to avoid interrupting your workflow.
Click here to download Total Commander 9.51 free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC