Total Commander Free is one of the most popular file managers available on the internet, and by using this software, the user can effortlessly search for the files and organize them quickly. Get Total Commander Portable Version download link for 32 Bit and 64 Bit at the bottom of this page.
Total Commander Free Overview:
The application offers plenty of ways to organize the files and the easiest and quickest way to navigate through the directories. Windows operating system is already integrated with a standard file manager, but if you want advanced features, then we recommended you use this software. Total Commander 9 is free to download and runs in all kinds of windows as well as Mac-based OS. Some of the alternatives to this software are a Far manager, Speed commander, and Free Commander for Windows 7/8/10.
The main interface of Total Commander Free comes with simple and classic design to access two different types of file explorer, and the user can select a convenient one among them. You can view the entire files in a detailed view or list view. Also, you can change the font size, font color, folder size, and customize it according to your preference. The users can run multiple items at a time and also create, edit, move, copy, and delete the files as well as create new folders. Sometimes you can’t find the desired files on the computer that time just selects use the integrated search engine that can find out the exact file or folder within seconds. Additionally, you can add the shortcuts to the applications, and take relevant notes with the help of the built-in notepad.
Total Commander Portable Version Key Features:
- You can place the same or different folders, files side by side, and manage them effortlessly.
- Use the command line for starting the programs with parameters. Just simply search the file name by typing in the search bar and use the CTRL+ENTER and CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.
- Total Commander Portable is inbuilt with file viewer where you can easily view any kind of files in hex, binary or text format by using the ASCII in DOS OS and ANSI in windows OS.
- Directly unzip the files and view the files that are in the archives and also change the line width and font size instantly.
- Compare and manage all kinds of files as well as rename them and synchronize directly.
- With the help of the parallel port, the user can directly print the files using the Ethernet Print server.
- Also, all the essential files and folders are fully secured with a password.
- The application comes with a multi-rename tool that can rename multiple files at a time to save the user time.
- Total Commander Portable Version supports different types of file formats such as ZIP, 7ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, and GZ.
- Moreover, with the help of the spilled option, the user can split and combine the big files. So, users can quickly move them to another folder.
- Quickly search for the duplicate files and sort them by date, size, type, tags, and content type.
System Requirements to Download Total Commander 9:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB.
Just click on the following link to Download Total Commander Portable Version for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–