Total Doc Converter is documented converter software using which you can convert documents into various other formats. Encrypt your documents with a password and protect them with the help of this DOC to PDF converter. This DOC to PDF converter also stores original logos and time stamps for further reference. Also, customize your documents by adding your logos or images as header and footer of the page. The various formats this document converter supports are PDF, CSV, TXT, XLS, HTML and more. Along with text, it also supports image formats that include PNG, JPEG, and TIFF. Download this word to HTML converter for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Also, Total Doc Converter is compatible with 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
The process of converting your documents is simple, easy, and can be done in a few steps. First, select the document you want to convert. Second, choose your desired format and adjust the settings such as header, footer, document size, alignment and so on. Once you have set the specifications, click on the convert icon. You can also convert multiple files at one go by simply selecting them.
Total Doc Converter Latest Version Features:
- Convert word documents to PDF format and also enables you to add signatures on the documents after converting them.
- Merge documents and images into a single large file with multiple pages. Further, bring together documents with different formats as one document or file.
- Also, convert text documents of different Microsoft Word versions, for example, you can convert Word 2010 to Word 2013 using this document converter. This is very helpful in case you have an outdated system or application version.
- Customize your font style, size and more in the settings tab and also set default specifications that apply to all new documents.
- Print out the documents, fax them, and more with the help of this Total Doc Converter.
- The TXT to HTML converter can create reports on all the files you convert and maintain a record of it for future reference and understanding.
- You can also perform conversions by running the program using a command line right from the GUI (Graphical User-Interface).
- Total Doc Converter comes with a simple and user-friendly interface that is easy to use.
- Preview your documents before converting them by zooming in or original size display. Also, find your preferred documents using the preview option.
- Edit the document or make any changes you want before converting the file using the options menu. You can adjust the header and footer of the page, add images or logos on them, and align the pages. Also, set the page size from the options provided or customize your own page size.
Total Doc Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 40 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version