Download Total Video Converter Full Version for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to convert and download videos but, also lets you record all your desktop activity so that you can view it later on if necessary. Moreover, this free video converter also allows you to extract audio and video so that you can mix them with other video and audio combinations. Besides, the full version of this best video converter supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you can also download and install it on X86 as well as X64 editions.
Total Video Converter Free Download Review:
There are multiple instances in which users may have to convert the video format, and in this post, let us discuss some of those reasons. At times, the video format or codec that you are having may not be playable on your PC or someone might ask you for a video that is in MP3 format, and you might be having a video that is AVI. Apart from such situations, you might also have to convert videos to meet size limitations or even for faster uploading. So experts advise you to check for a top-class video converter which can modify video codec, file format, and even size limit.
Total Video Converter Free Download is very efficient in converting video codecs, file formats, and it can also modify the size of the video so that you can adjust the video size as per your requirements. More importantly, this video converter is also capable of creating slideshows of your images so that you can easily view them without wasting any time. Users who are interested in downloading Total Video Converter Full Version can scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the download button. Users can also try iWisoft Free Video Converter Latest Version as it can also convert any media file format of your choice.
Salient Features of Total Video Converter for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Total Video Converter for Windows 10/7, users can import media files of any format to start converting the file formats, video codecs, and also reduce the size of the video for faster uploading.
- Further, this best video converter can also let you download flash videos from various websites so that you can store them on your PC and watch them whenever necessary.
- Furthermore, this software also includes a built-in video editor which allows you to edit videos and preview them before saving them for conversions process.
- Moreover, this video converter also includes a slideshow generator which can allow you to choose a set of pictures and audio files so that you can include any audio of your choice to the slideshows and you may also choose any effect to include in the slideshows.
- More importantly, users can also capture games to video files of various formats, and it also lets you capture any activity on your desktop by choosing the preferred recording area.
- This program also lets you multiplex various video and audio files present in your device, and it can also combine several audio and video files to a single file.
- Apart from these features, you do have the option to choose a default folder where you would like to save the converted video files.
Total Video Converter System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Total Video Converter Conclusion:
On the whole, Total Video Converter Full Version is one of the top-class video converters which can effectively convert any video format, and it also allows you to preview the video after editing it. Additionally, this software also allows you to combine audio and video files into a single file.