TreeSize Free is a disk space analyzer that scans all the files and folders present in your system and examines their space usage. This disk space analyzer comes with a wide range of features that enable you to understand fully about the files and how much space they occupy. You can select the interface you are comfortable with and also set the language preference. Download this free hard drive space analyzer for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, TreeSize is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. You can download the portable version that you can carry in a removable media and install it on other computers. Do try out Nagios Network Analyzer that performs analysis on your network activity.
TreeSize Free Disk Space Analyzer Advanced Features:
- TreeSize Free scans the entire system or asks you to select the directory to analyze the disk space.
- Along with space occupied this free disk analyzer also displays details report of all the files that are there in the selected folder. The details include name, size, the percentage of allocated space, number of files and folders, and the last date of modification. This hard drive space analyzer highlights different categories in different colors after scanning for better user experience.
- You can view the size occupied in KB, MB, or GB according to your preference. Similarly, you can also enable the automatic units that make the disk space analyzer view files in the default unit.
- The scan option in TreeSize Free enables you to expand your search to different levels. Also, you can search the tree for the file or folder you want to scan.
- You can also print out the report after analyzing the disk space for further reference that is there in the scan menu.
- Select the particular file to know its location by using the open location function. Use the expand option to search or expand your search to different levels according to your requirement.
- You can also use the search tree tool to search for known files or folders in this disk space usage tool.
- Choose your interface layout from the different options available for better and easy experience. You can choose the default layout, touch-enabled layout or let TreeSize Free detect it automatically.
- The view tools enable you to view the analysis in a detailed manner or on a map. In addition, this space analyzer lets you sort files by their name or size while analyzing.
- TreeSize Free has various popular languages, therefore, you can choose your preferred language.
TreeSize Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD, or later version
- Developer: TreeSize
- Download portable version here.