Download Tresorit for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to encrypt your files and folders before uploading them to cloud storages but also lets you share folders by entering other users email ID, or you can also share folders with a link through which others can easily access files present in it. Moreover, this free Tresorit also allows you to sync only the selected folders to your computer, and any data added to the selected folders in the future will also sync. Further, Tresorit supports various editions of Windows such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this free cloud storage software is available for download on all 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Tresorit Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of synchronizing files and folders to any cloud storage of your choice? By synchronizing all your confidential files and folders to your cloud storage, you can prevent unauthorized users from accessing them. Apart from this, you can also avoid data losses due to ransomware or virus attacks on your device. Nowadays, many cloud storage programs have included different variety of features that can provide better security to user’s data and also allow them to collaborate with their team that is located at a remote location. By doing so, you don’t have to visit your office premises in emergencies. For this reason, experts advise you to check for the features of the cloud storage software before installing.
Tresorit Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of synchronizing any of your files and folders to the cloud storage so that you can collaborate with your colleagues. More importantly, this free file sync software also allows you to get back data lost due to ransomware attacks. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the post to click on the download button to receive the trial version of Tresorit.
Salient Features of Tresorit for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of cryptographic key sharing feature in Tresorit for Windows 10/7, users can automatically share keys encrypted files to users who are accessing the same network or server that you are currently accessing.
- Further, this free cloud storage software also allows you to generate a link, and you do have various options that allow you to set an expiry date to the link, and you can also add a password to link. Later on, you can also forward the link to your dear ones or colleagues by using their email IDs.
- Furthermore, this best file sync software also allows users to view various activities performed on it, such as file activity, link activity, member activity, edited files, deleted files, and many more.
- Moreover, users do have the option to view, edit, or share synchronized files and folders from their smartphones or tablets that contain Android or iOS platforms.
- In case, if the users are unable to access any of their devices, even in such situations, they can use the web browser and log in to the Tresorit account without downloading its application.
- Apart from these features, users do have many other options to enable, such as displaying contacts, bandwidth usage limitations, and many more.
We also recommend you to download pCloud Free Cloud Storage for Windows 10/7 as it is also one of the best cloud storage software available in the market.
System Requirements of Tresorit:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on Tresorit:
On the whole, Tresorit is one of the top-class cloud storage programs that can effectively create secured folders and share them with your colleagues or dear ones. Additionally, it is also accessible on smartphones, tablets, and you may also use it on the browser.