TunesKit Screen Recorder Free Trial Version mainly designed for Mac Operating Systems, which helps users to record or capture all their any part of their device screens without any quality loss. With TunesKit Screen Recorder, users can record computer games, online videos, app tutorials, webinars, video lectures, video conferences, live broadcasts, video calls, and lots more within less time. Furthermore, this professional screen recorder perfectly supports all Mac versions such as Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.9, and Mac OS X 10.8.
It supports many video file formats such as MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, H.264, HEVC/H.265, VP9, MPEG, WebM, TS, QuickTime HD Files, HD TS, WMV HD Video Files, TRP, MTS, HD M2TS, and lots more. This professional Mac screen recording software supports all standard audio file formats such as WAV, FLAC, AIFF Files, MPEG Files, M4A, WMA, AAC, SUN AU Files, Raw AC3 Files, and more. The interface in this desktoptool is easy to use, initiative, and still user-friendly so that both non-technical users and technical users can obtain it smoothly all the time. With the help of a single mouse click, all Mac users can record or capture their desktop screens with high quality.
TunesKit Screen Recorder Free Download Overview:
TunesKit Screen Recorder is an open-source, freeware application, to record anything that you like on your personal Mac devices. It not only helps to record video files but also lets you capture audio files from system sounds or microphone. Besides, the TunesKit Screen Recorder is also available for Windows PCs, which supports all Windows versions from Windows 10 to Windows XP. After recording screens with this program, users can edit them according to their needs and later save them in any file format like JPEG, BMP, JPG, etc.
Therefore, if you wish to record or capture your screens with this software then, hit the download button mentioned at the end of the topic as soon as possible. After downloading, users must follow the basic installation steps and run on their Mac devices. Initially, users need to choose the video recording mode and set the recording area by hitting the “+” icon. Also, they can set the recording size, such as 1280*720, 960*540, 480*320, etc. On the other hand, users can customize the video and audio recording settings before the process starts. As for the device settings and output folder, users must hit the format panel and later choose the desired file format or device.
After that, click on the “Rec” option to begin the recording process. Besides, users can stop or pause the recording process at any time. Even, they can cut the recordings by using the scissor tool. After recording, they can see the view of the recorded video in the preview window. Additionally, the interface in this Mac screen recorder holds many languages such as Polish, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, Korean, Dutch, Chinese, and more so that all Windows users and Mac users can prefer their own language for better understanding.
TunesKit Screen Recorder Free Trial Version for Mac OS Key Features:
- TunesKit Screen Recorder free Trial version for Mac 10.15, 10.14 comes with a neat and user-friendly interface so that all users can use it whenever they required to record their desktop screens.
- By using this freeware application, all Mac users can record or capture their device screens with great quality.
- Moreover, users can record computer games, online videos, app tutorials, webinars, video lectures, video conferences, live broadcasts, video calls, and lots more in no time.
- With the use of this Mac video recorder, users can record their audios from microphone, system sounds, including background music, streaming music, sound effects, media players, and many other applications.
- In this TunesKit Screen Recorder free Trial version, users can even extract their audios from video files on their devices with lossless quality.
- Furthermore, users can preset and even transfer their recordings to many portable devices such as Apple Generic, iPhone, Galaxy phone, iPad, tablet, Android Generic, Huawei, smart TVs, and other game consoles.
- Besides, users can upload and share all their recorded audio or video files to online or social media platforms such as Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- You can take snapshots of your recorded video and later save them in any standard picture file formats such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, JPG, and more.
- The top best free Mac screen recorder comes with a built-in video editor that enables all users to edit their recordings according to their choice.
- Also, users can trim the audio or video recording clips to remove all unwanted objects or parts, edit the tag information for the soundtracks, including name, title, album, artist, year, genre, etc.
- In the preview window, users can view all their recorded video files with excellent quality and even edit them in real-time.
TunesKit Screen Recorder System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8.
- Processor: 1 GHz CPU or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: TunesKit
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that TunesKit Screen Recorder free trial version is one of the best free screen recording software for Mac and Windows Operating Systems. This free screen recorder helps all Windows users to capture or record any part of their screen activities in just a few mouse clicks. With the basic video editing tools, users can manage and edit their recorded screens to take their project to an extreme level. On the other hand, users can also add watermark, customize their own keyboard shortcuts, and highlight their cursor. The free trial version of TunesKit Screen Recorder for Mac offers 24/7 free customer care support through online so that all users can resolve their issues and problems instantly.
TunesKit Screen Recorder for Mac supports to work on all platforms of Mac Operating System, such as Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, and Mac OS X 10.11. So, you can record any part of your device with high quality.
Click here to get the link to download TunesKit Screen Recorder free trial version for Mac Operating Systems.