Download UC Browser Offline Installer for free of cost on Windows 10 32/64-Bit, as it can allow you to sync your mobile bookmarks and also lets you add various extensions of your choice. In addition to this, this best browser for Windows also allows you to choose between different search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Further, the top web browser is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
UC Browser Offline Installer Free Download Overview:
Did you ever save yourself valuable time and money by blocking various annoying advertisements that consume a huge amount of data? In the current internet environment, every one of us at some point of time might have experienced irritating ads which reduce the speed of your browser. Moreover, there are many websites that place cookies on your device to track your online activity and pass on to someone else. To avoid such situations, experts advise you to choose the best browser that can block ads and prevent wastage of your bandwidth.
Free Download UC Browser Offline Installer on your Windows PC and you can use the downloaded file to install the browser on a PC which doesn’t have internet connectivity. This web browser for Windows can easily block pop-up windows and can also filter unwanted ads which reduce the speed of loading webpages. Moreover, this best web browser also includes a private window mode which doesn’t record browsing history, search history, and even cookies to ensure nobody can have access to your online activities. Interested users can also Download Yandex Browser (64-Bit) for Free.
UC Browser for Windows 10 32/64-Bit Key Features:
- With the help of UC Browser for Windows 10/7, users can make use of bookmark manager to add bookmarks, search for bookmarks, and users can also export bookmarks as an HTML file.
- Further, the top web browser allows you to open the browser in an incognito mode by default, and it can also let you add incognito bookmarks which are visible only in incognito mode.
- Furthermore, the best free browser can easily sync your bookmarks and address books by using the cloud sync option. Users can also create a UC account or use Google or Facebook accounts to sync them.
- Moreover, users can also use various mouse gestures such as scroll up, scroll down, restore recently closed tab or close the current tab to browse faster than earlier.
- Besides, this free web browser also consists of various privacy settings that allow you to block web sites from setting any data or even block the third-party cookies and site data.
- Apart from these features, users can also enable options to suggest bookmark items or history items while typing in the address bar. You might also check for Microsoft Edge Browser for Windows 10 32/64-Bit.
UC Browser System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
UC Browser Conclusion:
On the whole, UC Browser for Windows 10 is the best free browser that can make sure you can browse without any ads. Moreover, this browser can easily block third-party cookies that can track your online activity.