Did you ever feel like your PC performance is going down due to fragmented files? Most of us might be knowing that the primary reason for fragmented files is a lack of memory in a drive. When a particular drive falls short of memory, Windows automatically splits the file into different parts and saves it in multiple locations. As a result, your PC may experience various issues such as slow PC performance. It can also consume more and more time to read and write fragmented files. For this reason, experts have designed various Defragmenter software that can unite fragmented files and enhance your PC performance. Moreover, there are many disk Defragmenter programs available that allow users to exclude files by using the path, size, and the number of fragments.
So, we highly recommend you to check for all the features of the defrag software before downloading.
UltraDefrag 9 latest version is a free disk defragmenter that displays complete file fragmentation reports. In addition to this, the best defrag software also consists of an option to shut down the system automatically after completing the defragmentation. Further, this disk defragmenter for Windows is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the disk Defragmenter software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. The interface in this utility software is reliable, easy to use, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time.
UltraDefrag 9 Free Download Latest Version Key Features:
- The UltraDefrag 9 free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to rearranged all the files on your hard disk so that all the applications, system games, and operating system perform much better
- Unlike other software, this defrag software doesn’t hijack your freedom as it provides you with GNU General Public License. This license guarantees your freedom to share and modify the software.
- With the help of this disk Defragmenter, users can view the sectors of computer disk storage in the form of graphical representation.
- Further, the free disk Defragmenter performs analysis of the drive and displays a complete report of the fragmented files.
- In this freeware application, users can also sort out files by using the path, size, creation time, last modification date, an even number of fragments. This disk Defragmenter for Windows can also sort out files even in ascending and descending order.
- This UltraDefrag software for Windows 10/8/7 can also defrag individual files and folders in few mouse clicks.
- Users are also free to do defragmentation of locked system files such as registry and swap files.
- In addition to this, the disk defragmentation program can optimize your disk to enhance PC performance.
- Apart from these features, the best defrag software allows you to enable an option automatically shut down your PC immediately after completing the defragmentation.
You might also download and install IObit Smart Defrag 6 which is one of the best defrag software available.
UltraDefrag for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
UltraDefrag 9 is a free disk defragmenter that displays complete file fragmentation reports. Moreover, users can also sort out files by using the path, size, creation time, last modification date and even number of fragments.
Click here to download UltraDefrag 9 free latest version