UltraVNC is the best remote access software, which is available for free at the cost of nothing for Windows users. This free remote access software can let you access any other computer from your desktop remotely through the internet, which has located in any other location. However, you do not need to set up any other instruments to access the other computer. You can control the remotely connected device through the mouse and keyboard by installing this free UltraVNC software on your device.
UltraVNC – Remote PC Access Software:
Most of the people can continue their work at both offices, and home depends on the requirement. In such conditions, it will be annoying to share the files and other documents between the devices. And it is not the safest thing as well. So, you need to install this free UltraVNC software which lets you access your office computer at the desktop of the home computer. So, you do not need to switch the documents between the devices and finish your work promptly.
On the other hands, most of the companies utilize this best remote access software to resolve the issues reported at the help desks. These businesses can resolve the technical problems of their customers remotely. Additionally, this free remote control software is providing add-ons, which can help you to resolve the issues within a few clicks.
However, this free PC remote access software can follow the RFB protocol for their communications. Also, this free remote controlling tool can let you communicate with another user through the chat facility. To use this free UltraVNC software, you need to create an account with a login ID and password. Also, you need to enter the ID address of another user on your device to connect with that device remotely.
You can also download AeroAdmin 4.6 Download for Windows – Free Remote Desktop Software
UltraVNC Remote Access Tools:
- The remote frame butter protocol (RFB Protocol) of this best remote access software can help you to control the remotely connected computer.
- This free UltraVNC software can let one site connected to the NAT router while the other one to the internet. And, both the sites will run behind the NAT router.
- However, the encryption plug-in can help you to protect your data. Of course, you need to maintain a longer password.
- Also, it can generate the password for each session but uses the fixed access code.
- Moreover, you can also share files between the host computer and the remotely connected computer through the integrated file sharing feature.
- Also, it can let you sync the confidential data, files, documents, and other data across the devices.
- The integrated chat feature can let you communicate with your partner through text chatting.
- This lightweight remote desktop software is also available as a portable version so that you can save the software on the pen drive and access it on any other device.
Who Can Use UltraVNC for Windows?
This free UltraVNC software is suitable for all kinds of users who need support for accessing remotely located computers. This free remote control software is most helpful for both internal and external helpdesks, IT departments, Remote computer support companies, classroom controls, eLearning classrooms, remote demonstration, and any other individual users who want to help their friends, family, colleagues, and others.
Supported System Formats for UltraVNC:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: Intel Core Processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free disk space.
Conclusion for UltraVNC Free Remote Access Software:
On a conclusive note, we can say that UltraVNC is one of the best remote accessing software that let you access the other remotely located computers on your desktop via the internet. However, this free remote access software is easy to download and set up.
If you are looking to download this free UltraVNC remote access software for Windows operating systems, browse the direct download button given below the article.