uMark PDF Watermarker is the best batch watermark software for Mac users that can instantly add the best suitable watermarks for your PDF documents. If you want to put a copyright on your PDF, then you need to keep a watermark of your company logo or business logo. Do you need to add watermarks to a bunch of documents? Don’t worry! uMark PDF Watermarker software finish the task within in a short time than you expect. Either select all the files or select a complete folder to add watermarks in batch mode. This smart PDF software can work with almost Mac systems and also Windows systems.
uMark PDF Watermarker Overview:
Do you need to put copyright for your very own PDF document? Then, add watermarks to your PDF data by using the uMark PDF Watermarker free version on Mac systems. This smart PDF watermark software lets you add plenty of files without any limitation and add the suggested watermark to it in a batch process. So, you do not need to spend much time adding watermarks to each document or waiting for the addition of a logo to the PDF. This software can add all of them one after one automatically.
uMark PDF Watermarker free version allows you to add either text or image watermarks on your documents. Also, it can add multiple watermarks on a single document. In addition to this, it is offering fully customizable options in editing watermarks. This smart PDF software let the users adjust the font properties, set custom transparency and rotation, select the placements for watermarks,
Moreover, this free utility software allows you to save the watermarks for further use. Thus, you can save your time by creating and storing the watermarks in the account. Adding page numbers is one of the time lagging tasks. But, uMark PDF Watermarker software helps you to insert the page numbers quickly.
uMark PDF Watermarker Free Version Key Features:
- This best batch PDF watermark software can add watermark to the entire folder at a time, along with the subfolders.
- It allows you to set the watermark font, size, color, and other things like bold, underline, or italic.
- Moreover, you can add a shadow to the watermark to improve visibility.
- In addition to adding the shadow, uMark PDF Watermarker allows you to set a color for your text-shadow.
- This PDF software is offering plenty of watermark macros such as folder name, document name, page number, document path, total pages, and others.
- It is offering nine predefined positions to set the watermark. You can keep it any one of them or set custom X and Y positions.
- You can rotate the watermark as per your needs.
- It can let you save the watermarked PDF in a specific folder, and also it can save the watermarks created by you and let you use it next time.
- Moreover, you can add suffix and passwords to the watermarked documents for the sake of safety.
- On the other hand, it can also remove the password from password-protected documents.
uMark PDF Watermarker for Mac System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac Operating systems 10.10 or later
- Processor: Intel, 64 – bit
Conclusion for uMark PDF Watermarker Free Version:
On a conclusive note, we can say that the uMark PDF Watermarker can successfully add the customizable watermarks for your PDF documents easily and quickly. This smart batch watermark software is best suitable for all types of users including professional and home users.
If you are looking to download this free uMark PDF Watermarker for Mac operating systems, hit the direct download button given below the article.