VEGAS PRO 17 latre is one of the top best free video editing software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. The main objective of using this professional video editor is to manage and edit all their essential video files in just a few mouse clicks. It includes some of the powerful features and tools like unified color grading, Optical-Flow Slow Motion, Planar motion tracking, and many more. This free Sony VEGAS PRO 17 Latest version helps users to edit video files with many editing tools for all versions of Windows Operating Systems.
VEGAS PRO 17 Free Download Latest Version Overview:
Sony VEGAS PRO 17 is a feature-rich video editing software that can help all Windows users to create and edit high-quality videos. This freeware application supports all kinds of video file formats such as AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, AVI, XAVC, XAVC-S, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX, MPEG IMX, HDCAM SR, HDV, DV, Panasonic P2, AVCHD, Red RAW, and many more. Moreover, it even supports all standard audio file formats such as AAC, AIF, MP3, MP2, OGG Vorbis, M4A, WMA, WAV, FLAC, etc. The interface in this Sony VEGAS PRO 17 is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time.
The VEGAS PRO 17 free download latest version is the only solution that combines professional 8K editing’s, visual effects, color correction, and many more in one tool. Furthermore, this program contains all of the necessary video editing tools that help all Windows users to create films, TV shows, and more. In this, users can add audio, video, and graphics without worrying about file formats. Therefore, if you wish to use this VEGAS PRO latest version on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the download option mentioned at the end of the page as soon as possible. After download, follow all the basic installation steps and run on their computers.
The VEGAS PRO latest version contains a simple and hassle-free graphical interface so that both business and home users can manage and edit their essential videos in less time. The main status Window is divided into several sections, including the main toolbar, tracklist, scrub control, video preview Window, audio peak meters, Marker bar, timeline, status bar, transport & editing toolbar, and many more. A toolbar contains different buttons like Open, save, new empty button, properties, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, and many more. In the timeline, users can see the current position of the cursor, MTC output, MTC input, or MIDO clock output time. Besides, the tracklist displays all the audio and video tracks in the main project and even contains the master controls of every track.
The timeline area includes many tools like time ruler, transport bar, editing toolbar, horizontal scroll bar, length boxes, track height control, time zoom control, vertical scroll bar, and many more. With the help of markers, users can mark a particular section in their projects. On the other hand, the transport and editing toolbar provides cursor positioning buttons, playback controls, timeline editing, and other recordings. Users can use the explorer Windows to view and add media files to their project. Additionally, this free video editing software supports different languages like Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Korean, English, Chinese, German, Dutch, Polish, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for a better interface.
VEGAS PRO 17 Free for Windows 10/8/7 PC Key Features:
- VEGAS PRO 17 free latest version comes with a neat and graphical user-friendly so that all users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows 10/8/7 PC.
- By using this freeware application, users can manage and edit all their essential video files within a few mouse clicks.
- The Plug-in Manager Window in this VEGAS PRO 17 free latest version helps to access the effects packages that can be applied to buses, tracks, and events. Also, this Window enables users to reorganize and rename the plugins.
- Moreover, the device explorer allows all Windows users to browse and import video clips from the XDCAM EX, AVCHD, XAVC, NXCAM, Panasonic P2, XAVC S, and other WEAPON devices.
- In this free video editor, the loudness meters display the real-time value for momentary loudness, short-term loudness, loudness range, integrated loudness, and many more.
- With the help of the preview window, users can see the entire project video event during the project playback and editing.
- Moreover, it supports many media file formats such as DVD+R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R DL, BD-RE, BD-R, and many more.
- The video stabilization function allows users to turn all the unstable videos into a smooth and high-quality video.
- Furthermore, the lens correction feature helps you to correct the constant distortions like smoky eyes, fisheye in less time.
- By using this free slideshow creator, users can create slideshow presentations by adding multiple pictures, voiceovers, and many more in their project.
- Users can capture and record desktop screen activities, and system sounds simultaneously with the help of an integrated screen capture tool. At the same time, users can import all their captured screens directly to the VEGAS timeline.
- Besides, VEGAS PRO 17 free latest version supports all kinds of picture file formats such as GIF, BMP, JPG, PNG, DPX, TIFF, WDP, OpenEXR, DNG, and many more.
VEGAS PRO 17 for 64-bit System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-bit architecture)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 8 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 1.5 GB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
On the Whole, the VEGAS PRO 17 latest version is the well-designed video editing software that mainly helpful for both home and business users to manage and edit their video files in no time. With the help of powerful video editing tools, users can cut, trim, paste, align, crop, and many more in a few mouse clicks. It widely supports all common audio and video file formats, such as AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, AVI, XAVC, XAVC-S, AAC, AIF, MP3, MP2, OGG Vorbis, M4A, WMA, WAV, FLAC, and many more.
In this free video editor, users can easily and quickly overlap timeline video clips to create the crossfades instantly between them. This professional video editing software includes audio editing and recording tools. Users can record audio files in a multitrack environment in professional metering, input buses, punch-in-recording, and unlimited tracks. On the other hand, the 3D source alpha mode permits all Windows users to rotate and move the tracks in the 3D space and later use them.