Virtual CloneDrive is free emulation software using which you can mount images, audios, videos, or other types of files to a virtual drive. This free virtual disc supports 15 drives which allow you to upload to any of the drives at the same time. Also, you can access files easily from any of the 15 drives. This Clone Drive work just like a CD, DVD or Blu-Ray drive, except virtually. It is integrated with Windows Explorer context menus and works seamlessly. You can mount files from your desktop folders or external media such as hard disks, and others with just two clicks. Download Virtual CloneDrive for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. It is completely free of cost, and it is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Virtual CloneDrive Free Download Key Features:
- Mount images such as ISO files as a virtual drive and install them on other operating systems easily without any change in the format or difficulty.
- Virtual CloneDrive supports all the generally used image formats such as BIN, IMG, ISO, CCD, UDF, and DVD.
- This free virtual drive can easily emulate DVD, CD and Blu-Ray media files. All you have to do is double click on the image and the clone drive will mount the image to a virtual drive for you.
- The virtual disc supports over 15 different virtual drives at once. Therefore, you can mount media files to different drives and access them all at the same time.
- You can easily access the history of all your mounted files for reference purpose or to avoid re-mounting the same files more than once.
- Furthermore, Virtual Clone Drive has a feature that automatically mounts the previous images. Therefore, you don’t have to manually select images to mount. Also, it is helpful in case you forget to mount files.
- Similarly, you can easily unmount the mounted image with the help of the eject button. In the case of files, you don’t want to mount get mounted, you can remove them from the virtual drive.
- Virtual CloneDrive Free Download comes with a seamless integration so that you can easily open it as a Windows Explorer, just like any other regular drive.
- It is very easy to use CloneDrive, double click on the image file you want to mount as a drive and it’s done.
- Virtual CloneDrive comes with a simple user interface that allows you to create up to eight virtual drives at once. Also, the virtual disc supports various popular languages you can choose from according to your convenience.
Virtual CloneDrive System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 256 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Elaborate Bytes