VLC Media Player, one of the top-most media players for Windows users. The media player supports almost all the popular file formats to play on the player. The VLC Media Player Free tool can download on all versions of Windows operating system, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. In addition, the VLC media player for Windows is compatible with a 32-bit processor and a 64-bit processor. The VLC Media Player 3.0.2 is the latest version media player.
VLC Media Player Free Download Latest Version Overview:
The VLC Media Player is open-source software, where the user can change the source code to enhance the performance. As well as, it’s a cross-platform media player which supports multiple operating systems. So, you can use the VLC player in the Windows, Mac, and Android devices. It supports to play all formats of audio and video files such as MOV, MP3, MP4, FLV, etc. Even it can supports high-definition formats like 1080p, Ultra HD, Ultra HD 4k, and many other formats. You can directly play the movies or audio tracks from the various types of discs like DVDs, CDs, VCDs, etc.
Also, Check-out the Plex Media Player
The multimedia software includes a number of advanced features like adding the subtitle to the video. When you don’t understand the video or movie, you can add the subtitles of your desired language to that videos. Also, while playing the movie on the media player, if you want to capture the scene, then it allows you to screenshot that scene and save to your PC. The VLC player for Windows includes many audio & video effects to improve the sound and visual effects of the video/audio file. You can also freely allowed to change the color effects like brightness, contrast, and saturation of the movies.
The user-interface of VLC Media Player is very simple and easy-to-use. All the users including the non-technical users and professionals can use the software effortlessly. The file size of the player is less than 40 MB, which considers as very small. So, it does not take much time to finish the download & installation process. And the VLC player will not effect on the performance of the CPU like PC crash or hardware failure.
VLC Media Player for Windows Features:
- The VLC Media Player also provides security to the user by not displaying any unwanted ads or promos. No hackers will able to trace the user activities while using the media player. Your PC cannot infect with the spyware or malware or any other viruses.
- With the inbuilt source code, the player can use in the Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix, and Android devices.
- When compared with other media players, it does not require any codecs to play formats like MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, WebM, etc.
Recommended to visit, Zoom Player MAX
- The videos or movies or audio files can directly play from the Webcam, Streams, external devices like USBs or PenDrives, etc.
- By using the Crop function, you can select the favorite part and remove the unwanted clips from the movie or video files.
- With the help of the synchronization tool, you can adjust the audio to the currently running video file.
- The advanced settings allow the users to modify the sound effects and visual effects according to the wish of the user.
- If the user does not satisfy with the skin color of the VLC player, then you can create your skin with the VLC Skin Editor.
VLC Media Player for Windows 32/64-Bit System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP to Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
- RAM: 1 GB or More
- Processor: 3 GHz AMD Athlon Processor or Faster
- Hard-Disk: 50 MB of free disk space
How to download VLC Media Player on your computer?
Click the below-provided download button to download the VLC Media Player on your Windows PC or Windows Laptop.