After installing the Windows operating system on your PC, you can get an inbuilt media player that is Windows Media Player. It is an essential and free media player that plays both audio and video files. But it does not contain any advanced features like enhancing sound effects, capturing the video, etc. To enjoy more attractive tools, you need the best software, and for all the users, we are bringing up the latest version of the VLC Media Player.
Brief Introduction to VLC Media Player:
The VLC Media Player is also known as VLC, developed by the VideoLAN project. The main advantage is it works on multiple operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux. You can download this open-source video player for free of cost on all devices like desktops, Android Smartphones, and Windows Mobiles. The free media player for Windows is compatible with a vast collection of audio, as well as video formats. Some of the audio/video formats that it supports are MP3, MPEG, VOB, AAC, MP4, M4R, AC3, etc. Moreover, you can play the files directly from DVDs, CDs, and others.
How to download VLC Media Player on Windows 32/64-Bit?
- Scroll down the page, and at the bottom, you will find the download button. Click on it, and it immediately starts the downloading process on Windows 32/64-Bit devices.
- After that, double-click on the downloaded executable file (.exe file) to begin the installation.
- Choose the Installer language and click on the OK button.
- Next, follow the steps, as shown in the below images.
- Finally, after successfully installing the software, the main interface of VLC is displayed on your desktop.
VLC Media Player’s User Interface:
The free and open-source VLC Media Player for Windows contains a simple and attractive user interface. It best suits for both the novice and advanced users. Coming to the menu main, it provides different types of tools such as Media, Playback, Audio, Video, Subtitle, Tools, View, and Help. Each tool contains various other options which will help you in different ways. For example, the Media tool helps you to open the file, folder, capture the device, open network stream, and others. At the same time, the Tools consist of different effects & filters, synchronizing the tracks, Plugins & extensions, program guide, etc. And the Audio & Video tools contain multiple options such as audio track, increase/decrease volume, capture screenshots, video track, etc.
At the bottom, you will find different types of controls to play, pause, forward, backward, stop, record, take a snap, toggle playlist, volume settings, etc.
VLC Media Player Latest Version Salient Features:
- The VLC Media Player provides Capture the Device option to record the video on your desktop. At the same time, the snapshot option helps you to take the screenshot of your favorite scene.
- With the help of track synchronization, the user can easily sync the audio for the video playing on the media player.
- Moreover, the VLC player supports a large number of Plugins and Extensions, which help in adding features to the player. Interested users can visit the 10 Top Best Media Players for Windows 2019.
- To watch the videos of other languages, it offers the subtitle options. By using this subtitle feature, you can import and add the subtitles of that videos.
- You can add any number of video or audio files to the playlists.
- The Help tool in the main menu allows you to check for the updates. By using the Check for Updates option, you can get to know whether there are any latest versions in VLC or not.
- According to your wish, you can modify the sound settings and enjoy listening or watching your favorite audio/video files.
- The free music player for Windows allows you to play the media files from different sources such as webcams, discs, devices, etc.
- The latest version of the VLC Media Player is a cross-platform software, which means it supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and UNIX operating systems.
- The user can watch the videos without any disturbance from unwanted advertisements. Moreover, this VLC player is free from all malicious threats.
VLC Media Player System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 3 GHz AMD Athlon Processor
- 40 MB of free hard disk space
- Developed by VideoLAN Organization
Therefore, I would like to say that the VLC Media Player Review for Windows 32/64-bit allows you to play the audio and video items on your desktop computer. So, finally, click the below download button to download the latest version of the VLC Media Player on your Windows devices.
Click here to get the link to download the VLC Media Player free for Windows PCs.