VMware Player is a free network software which helps you to run a virtual machine created by VMs team on Windows platforms as well as Linux platforms. The intuitive surface of this free VMware Player will let you run preconfigured VMs Machines successfully. This best workstation player is mostly helpful for students, faculty, business, and corporate users who will see for a small sandbox technology in order to testing or control. However, this free software is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
VMware Player Full Version for Windows Overview:
VMware workstation player is a virtualization software which offers you various virtualization tools from your desktop. These tools will help you a lot in testing and controlling the tasks. The developing technology will always find a way for the possibility of impossible things. These tools will help you to test the technology within the sandbox technology environment. Also, in education fields, students and faculty can develop a virtual and simple environment to explore the latest operating systems.
Not only in the educational development, but this virtualization software can also play a major role in the business and corporate fields. This VMware workstation player will provide you corporate desktop image. Thus, users of this best VMware workstation player software will get easy access to corporate desktops and applications. Additionally, this software also facilitates IT employees who can take the central control of the whole computer and will take the responsibilities of security.
However, this best virtualization software has supported by both Windows operating systems and Linux operating systems effectively. Also, it can supports both 32/64 – bit platforms in Windows operating systems. To know more about the features of this software read through the full article from our website.
VMware Player Free Version for Windows Key Features:
- The free edition of this VMware workstation player software will let you create new VMs without putting much effort.
- However, you can create large VMs which are having configurations like 16 CPU, 64 GB RAM, and 3 GB VRAM.
- Besides, this software will support a whole number of 200 supported guest operating systems.
- Also, this software will assist you in installing Mass Deployment which helps you to transfer files and execute commands.
- However, the latest version of this VMware workstation player will create a virtual computer for workspace on your desktop.
- Also, this best software will support the sharing of files and documents between host and guest files.
- You can run a virtual machine in various modes with the help of this VMware workstation player.
- However, this software has supported a wide range of virtual devices. Also, a USB smart card and USB 3.0 device have supported by this software.
- This software will let you run a managed or restricted desktop without disturbances.
- Also, this software features include REST API Control and command line operation.
VMware Player System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
- Processor: Intel Core 2
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Hard disc space: 300 MB of available disc space
VMware Player Conclusion:
In the end, it has concluded that the VMware Player software has simple and easy to use user interface which can run multiple VMs. However, this software is a freeware available at the cost of zero. To download VMware Player for Windows operating systems click on the direct download link given below the article.