VMware Workstation Player 14 is a free software where the users can run multiple operating systems on one computer. You can easily download and run this software on any PC with appropriate system requirements. It is available in Free Full Version and compatible only with Windows 64 Bit configuration.
VMware Workstation Player 14 Overview:
The VMware takes the desktop virtualization to the next level by giving users an unmatched operating system support and user experience. It allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system and easily manipulate them. A virtual machine can create a duplicate computer that is capable of running its operating system with its applications and configurations. Some of the other products from VMware are VMware Player, Workstation Pro, and more. All the products are mainly suitable for Home users, Commercial, and Business usage. If the user wants to use the workstation player for Commercial purposes, then they need to pay some amount.
The main intention of VMware Workstation Player Free Download is to provide the most stable and secure local desktop virtualization platform in the industry so that the user can work anytime, anywhere, and on any device. The user interface is average, but all the essential tools are integrated into the single window. If you want to create a new virtual machine, the user needs to tap on the Add button at the top of your library. As it provides the user guide, you just need to follow the steps to create a virtual machine.
VMware Workstation Player for Windows Key Features:
- The user can store the virtual disk as a single file or split the data into multiple ones. You can also move the virtual machine from one computer to another computer. But it could reduce the performance of large disks.
- After finishing the installation process, the user can view name, location, operating system, hard disk type, and network adapter. And you can also see other devices connected to the virtual machine.
- VMware Workstation Player 14 uses the best ways to install the Windows 10 OS with your existing Windows PC. The process is simple but highly configurable as a virtual machine assist the user in installing it quickly on Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 in a virtual machine using disk or ISO Image.
- The users can create tremendous virtual machines with 16 CPUs, 8 TB of hard disk, and 64 GB of memory to run. It is the most demanding desktop and server applications in a virtualized environment.
- VMware Workstation Player for Windows supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 that delivers more fluid and responsive experience while running 3D applications. The application will able to run the highly demanding 3D programs like AutoCAD, Solidworks, and more without any lag.
- VMware Workstation Player 14 supports high-resolution display 4K UHD, QHD+ displays, mostly used in Laptops and X86 tablets. It also supports multiple monitors with different DPI settings like 4K UHD display with an existing display.
- Protect your virtual machine by restricting access to some inappropriate content, drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, and connection to USB devices.
System Requirements for VMware Workstation Player Free Download:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 FX.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB.
- Developer: VMware
Just click on the following link to Download VMware Workstation Player 14 for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–