VSDC Free Audio Converter, one of the best software for editing files of different formats. The best audio converting software supports almost all the formats of audio or music tracks. Some of the formats are MP3, FLAC, WMV, OGG, AC3, AU, etc. If you want to edit the music tracks, then you have to download, as well as, install the VSDC Free Audio Converter on your Windows PC. The best free audio converting is compatible with all versions of Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10). Moreover, the user can use the audio converter for Windows on the x86 (32-Bit) and x64 (64-Bit) architectures.
VSDC Free Audio Converter Download for Windows 64-Bit Overview:
In the present digital market, there are a number of audio converting software for editing the audio files. From that, we suggest you the best and free audio converter, which is the VSDC Audio Converter. With the help of the audio converting software, the user can edit the audio files in order to enhance it by adding the extra effects. Moreover, you can transform the music tracks from one format to other formats. The software includes all the top-most audio formats for converting the sound files. With the inbuilt tools, the users can split the audio file and allows you to set the soundtrack as your mobile ringtone. From the videos, you can extract the sound or audio and save it to your PC in the desired format. The remaining features of free audio converter for Windows are discussed in the below sections.
The developers of VSDC Audio Converter designed the software by including all the intuitive tools. It allows the users (both novice and experts) to work very easily without facing any problems. Moreover, you can’t wait for long hours while you’re downloading & installing the software because it takes very few minutes to complete the process. After the launch of the software, the users can use the software to edit, as well as, convert the audio tracks.
VSDC Audio Converter Latest Version Key Characteristics:
- The VSDC Audio Converter is compatible with different kinds of formats like MP3, OGG, FLAC, AU, WAV, AIFF, RM, OMA, RA, etc.
- With the help of export presets, the users have the chance to select the quality of the audio files. Even it also helps in choosing the formats of the music tracks. You no need to worry about the presets because it holds a good number of formats and multimedia devices.
- The sound extraction tool helps in extracting the audio from all types of video files. After extracting the audio file, the software allows you to convert the format. The users can also take a look at Bigasoft Audio Converter Free Download.
- If you want to delete or remove the portion or part of an audio track, then you can do it by using the inbuilt editing tools.
- The included audio downloader helps the users to download all types of audio files ranging from 240p to 1080p. Even it allows the users to convert the downloaded files to other formats.
- When you’re converting the audio files by using the VSDC software, it does not decrease the quality of the audio files.
- If you compare the speed the conversion with other software, the VSDC Audio Converter converts faster than other tools.
VSDC Free Audio Converter 2018 System Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU with 800 MHz Processor or Faster
- RAM: 128 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 20 MB of free space
Click the download button to download the VSDC Free Audio Converter on the Windows devices.