Download VSDC Free Video Editor Full Version on your Windows PC, as it can not only apply video and audio effects in your videos but, can also upload videos to various social media sites like Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, and many more. In addition to this, the video editing software can capture desktop videos and also allows you to burn those videos to DVD discs. Moreover, the full version of this best video editing software supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it is also downloadable on both X86 and X64 configurations.
VSDC Video Editor Free Download Overview:
Did you ever experience the benefit of video stabilization feature which can effectively eliminate shakiness from the videos? There are multiple instances in which users across the world face shaky videos or vibrations. As a result, users feel like the video is of no use until and unless they can eliminate unwanted vibrations and blurriness. Apart from this, users also expect the video editor to have video conversion feature which can easily convert the current video format to various popular formats which are compatible with most of the devices. For this reason, experts advise you to install a top-class video editor which can stabilize your videos and also convert them to most popular video formats.
VSDC Video Editor Free Download is highly efficient in eliminating shakiness and blurriness in the videos to make it look like the normal ones. More importantly, this video editor for PC can even convert videos to multiple popular videos which are playable on various devices. Users who are optimistic about the full version of this video editor can click on the download button which is available exactly at the bottom of the post. Interested users can also try AVS Video Editor Free Download for Windows 10 as it is one of the best video editors available in the market.
VSDC Video Editor for Windows Key Features:
- By using VSDC Video Editor for Windows, users can create projects to record them into any drive of your choice, and it can also erase data from any of the chosen drives.
- Further, this free video editing software allows you to create slideshows of your memories by choosing various settings such as resolution, framerate, background, and opacity.
- Furthermore, this movie editing software allows you to choose any of the video and audio sources, along with any of the available video formats.
- Besides, users can also use this program to record all the activities performed on the desktop so that you can use those videos for online tutorials.
- More importantly, the blending modes in this video editor for Windows allow you to modify the look of your video as per your preferences like color blending or applying various filters which are especially available for Instagram and many more.
- In addition to this, the best video editor also includes an option which allows you to edit your panoramic and VR footage.
- Apart from these features, the masking tool in this video editor also contains multiple shaped masks for hiding, blurring, or highlighting certain elements that are present in your video.
VSDC Video Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
VSDC Video Editor Conclusion:
Overall, VSDC Video Editor Full Version for Windows is one of the top-class video editors that allows you to highlight, hide, or also blur out certain parts of the video. Moreover, users can also record all the activities performed on their screen for various reasons.