WavePad Audio Editor Free is the professional audio editing software for Windows and Mac Operating Systems. This free audio editor helps users to manage and edit all their voice, audio tracks, and audio recordings with great quality. Moreover, it supports all standard audio formats such as SND, M4B, ADTS, ALAW, AAC, GSD, GSM, AU, AMR, MMF, APC, M4R, Opus, AIFF, AIFC, MLP, etc. The full version of WavePad Audio Editing Software is highly compatible with all editions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
Through the WavePad Audio Editor Review free full version, we like to tell all Windows users about different audio tools and features included are batch processing, audio restoration, DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology, and many more. Once you finish reading the complete NCH WavePad Audio Editor Free review, you can quickly download it by clicking the download option mentioned below the article to receive all the latest version of Audio Editing Software. It comes with a new batch processing function, which helps users to manage and edit all their audios at a time in just a single mouse click. WavePad Audio Editor free full version for PC Windows produces good audio quality.
NCH WavePad Audio Editor Review:
Today, millions of people show interest in downloading songs and listen to them in their personal devices like iPhones, Smartphones, iPods, Tablets, and other gadgets. On the other hand, making films or videos with good background music and record the own voice and share it with others as a greeting is the most satisfactory job. For these, you need full- featured and lightweight audio editing software. In our digital software market, there are lots and lots of audio editing softwares like Gilisoft Audio Editor, AVS Audio Editor, ThunderSoft Audio Editor, Easy Audio Editor, and many more. All among these, we recommend one of the freeware audio file editor known as WavePad Audio Editor. It is mainly designed for Mac and Windows users to perform all their jobs in no time. With WavePad Audio Editor, users can simply customize the look that suits their workflow.
The free audio editor includes the best tools for editing and completing any of the audio projects in just a few mouse clicks. By using this freeware program, users can edit, cut, split, copy, trim audio files to take their project to an advanced level. The user interface in this free multimedia program is easy to use, initiative, and still user-friendly so that both the non-technical people and technical people can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows computers. Moreover, all Windows users can add advanced audio effects like amplification, echo, noise reduction, and lots more. In this audio editor, users can play all the edited audios on any of their devices like iPods, mobiles, MP3 players.
In this article, we are going to explain the complete review of NCH WavePad Audio Editor Free, which is the latest version for Windows PCs. The developers of this NCH WavePad Audio Editor Free is designed in such a way that it works on all platforms om Windows operating systems, such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. Also, it works great with all Mac platforms such as Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, and Mac OS X 10.10.
Steps to Setup WavePad Audio Editor for Windows PC:
- Click the download button to download the WavePad Audio Editor full version on your Windows PC. After that, hit the downloaded executable file of the WavePad Audio Editor to Setup the installation process.
- Next, the user account control box opens asking you to click on the yes option to continue the process.
- In the WavePad Audio Editor License agreement page, you must follow all the conditions and terms and later enable the “I accept the license terms” option. Click next to begin the installation process.
- Immediately, the installation process of this audio file editing program starts on your Windows computers.
- Finally, the main status Window starts on your computers with great resolution.
The WavePad Audio Editor free full version for Windows OS comes with a clear and easily understandable interface. So, both new and old users can manage and edit audio files as per their requirements. The main dashboard of WavePad Audio Editor compromises different sections, including tabs, Zoom Buttons (Zoom Out, Show Entire Region, Zoom In, Vertical Zoom), View Options, Wave Selection Info, and lots more. With Sample Edit Mode, users can modify all the audio file collections in the waveform. The Separate channel editing in this WavePad Audio Editor enables all Windows users to easily, quickly, and efficiently edit right and left channels individually. Besides, you can see decibel markers of the waveform in the display decibel markers option.
Initially, to start the new project with NCH WavePad Audio Editor, users need to click on the New Audio File option to start the editing’s and other operations. At the same time, to edit already existed audio files, click on the open file option to start the process. After that, use advanced editing tools and effects to begin the process. WavePad Audio Editor also helps to record audio files with great quality. for that, you need to click on the record option mentioned at the main interface. Also, use the F5 key to start the recording process.
Besides, users can adjust the volume of the recording, and automatic trimming on or off, and turn voice activation. In this, users can pause, stop, and retake the recording process at any time. You can use some of the keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+N (Create new file), Ctrl+O (Open file), Ctrl+Shift+O (Options), Ctrl+Shift+N (Create new file), Ctrl+S (Save the file), Shift+F5 (Record with Voice Activation), Space bar (Play/Pause), Ctrl+Shift+F5 (Overdub / Mix Recording), and lots more. Additionally, users can upload their audio projects to any of the online or social sites like FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter, and many more by converting them to a video file.
WavePad Audio Editor Free Full Version Key Features:
- The WavePad Audio Editor free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to manage and edit all their voice, audio tracks, and audio recordings with great quality.
- By using this freeware program, users can edit, cut, split, copy, trim audio files and also add audio effects like normalize, amplify, envelope, equalizer, echo, reverb, reverse, and lots more to take their project to an advanced level.
- This top best free audio editing software supports all standard audio file formats such as SND, M4B, ADTS, ALAW, AAC, GSD, GSM, AU, AMR, MMF, APC, M4R, Opus, AIFF, AIFC, MLP, etc.
- With the Batch processing mode, users can edit and apply effects or convert hundreds and thousands of audios at a time.
- Moreover, it includes some of the advanced audio tools like speech synthesis (text-to-speech), spectral analysis (FFT), and voice changer.
- The free full version of WavePad Audio Editor for Windows PC helps to bookmark the audios. Use Ctrl+B short key to add a bookmark or enter the name of the file position. Also, it enables users to search for the essential audios for precise editing. With bookmarks option, users can easily and quickly find, assemble, and recall long audio segments. Besides, it supports some of the audio sample rates from stereo or mono, 6 to 192kHz, 32, 24, 16, 8-bit.
- Through the WavePad Audio Editor Review, we wanted to explain all Windows users about one of the best function included in this professional audio editing software is audio file recorder. The audio recording software for Windows PC helps users to record audios or voiceovers with high quality.
- On the other hand, users can reduce the vocals from an audio track in a single click.
WavePad Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: NCH Software
WavePad Audio Editor Conclusion:
On the whole, WavePad Audio Editor free full version is one of the smart and lightweight audio editing software for Windows PC and Windows-based devices. With WavePad Audio Editor, users can easily, quickly, efficiently edit all their voice, audio tracks, and audio recordings with great quality. Further, record audios or voiceovers with high quality with a free audio recorder.
Through the WavePad Audio Editor Free Review, we wanted to like to tell all Windows users about one of the best function is an audio conversion tool. The free audio converting software helps all users to change the formats of their personal audio tracks to any of the audio file formats such as OGG, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, etc. Moreover, all users can remove all the unwanted startings and endings of the audio files. By using this free audio editor, users can restore music files by excluding hissing, noise, or hums. Also, they can normalize the level of music in a single mouse click.
Click here to get the link to download WavePad Audio Editor free full version for Windows PC