Download WavePad Sound Editor Free Updated Version on your Windows PC, as it not only helps you in editing your audio files with various editing tools but, also allows you to add musical effects such as amplify, equalize, and many more. In addition to this, the best audio editing software for PC consists of audio restoration features such as noise reduction, pop removal, automatic gain control, DC offset correction, and many more. Further, the updated version of this free editing software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
WavePad Sound Editor Free Download Overview:
Have you ever experienced how annoying is hiss sound or imbalanced audio when you are trying to show off your editings to your friends or family? There are many instances in which users come across various issues with ordinary audio editors, so experts advise users to check for audio editing programs with noise reduction feature which is capable of eliminating any unwanted noise in the audio. Moreover, you may also check for audio editors with several other features that allow you to batch edit many files and convert text to speech.
WavePad Sound Editor Free Download is the best free audio editing software that consists of noise reduction and batch editing features which help you remove the noise from the audio and also saves you valuable time. Apart from this, the top audio editing software can even record and edit audio, sounds, music, and voice. Interested users who are willing to install the updated version of WavePad Sound Editor can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. You might also check for Easy Audio Editor Free Download Full Version.
WavePad Sound Editor Updated Version for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of WavePad Sound Editor Updated Version for Windows, users can adjust the volume such that the loudest part of your audio matches the select peak level and they can even adjust the change in volume over time.
- Further, this audio editing software for PC can include various effects such as echo, reverb, chorus and also has assorted tools for cleaning audio by removing noise, clicks, and pops.
- Furthermore, this best audio editing software includes a batch converter that allows users to automate transformations of many files at a time.
- Besides, users can also use this program to mix music from multiple tracks for the sake of audio production.
- Moreover, it also includes a tone generator tool that can be used as a sine-wave generator, frequency generator, or signal generator to create audio test tones, sweeps, or noise waveforms.
- More importantly, this program also contains a live voice changing program that can change your voice as you speak into your computer’s microphone.
- In addition to this, you can even send the current selection of the audio to your phone to use as a ringtone.
- Apart from these features, users can use the FFT and TFFT dialogs to analyze the mix of sound frequencies at the current point and over a period of time, respectively. Interested users can also check for CyberLink AudioDirector 9 Free Download for Windows.
WavePad Sound Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: At least 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
WavePad Sound Editor Conclusion:
On the whole, WavePad Sound Editor is one of the top audio editors available in the market as it can remove noise from the audio and also include effects into it. More importantly, this audio editing software can help you analyze the mix of sound frequencies over a period of time or even at any particular point of time.