Download WinToUSB Full Free Version for Windows 10/8/7, which helps you create a bootable USB device to install Windows Operating System. The PC Utility is small in size, takes fewer system resources, and runs on both 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Windows Operating System is the most important software to make your PC run, and it is very expensive to buy. Windows OS mostly comes in DVD form, and there is a chance you could lose or break it. Hence, it is wise to create a backup of your Windows OS into a USB device. Also, it is not possible to make a copy of the original disc by using any CD/DVD Tools due to copyright issues. Therefore, you need to use an advanced utility like WinToUSB Free that helps you create a copy of Windows OS into a USB device (Pen drive) with ease.
WinToUSB Full Overview:
WinToUSB Full comes handy in several cases. Installing an Operating System with a CD/DVD consumes lots of time because of the limited speed of your CD Drive. Also, it is useful when you don’t have a CD/DVD drive, or if it is not working properly. In such cases, you can Download WinToUSB Free and make use of its advanced features.
The User Interface of WinToUSB Full contains only the necessary options to keep it simplified and easy-to-use. On the left panel, it has three modules that are: Image to USB, CD to USB, and Physical to USB. You will also find tools and about options on the upper corner of the program’s window.
How to Create a Bootable USB device by using an Image File (ISO)?
In case you bought Windows soft copy or downloaded it from any third party websites, you will receive it as an ISO (Image) File Format. You can use any disc burner like Nero Burning ROM to write the ISO file into a CD/DVD, or you can Download WinToUSB for Windows 10/7 to burn it on a USB device. Follow the step-by-step procedure to create a Bootable USB device by using an ISO file.
- First, you need to insert a USB device or a Pen Drive into the USB port of your computer then click on the Image to USB button.
- Next, click on the browse button and select the disk image file (ISO).
- If it is a multi-edition ISO file, choose the required Windows Edition like Home, Ultimate, or Professional. Also, you need to select the required configuration between 64-bit or 32-bit (x86).
- Next, you have to select the USB device and agree to format the device. (Note that all the data present in your USB device will be deleted permanently)
- After that, you need to select one of the four partition schemes that are GPT for UEFI, MBR for BIOS, MBR for BIOS & UEFI, or Keep Existing Partition Scheme.
- Next, select the Legacy installation mode and hit the Next button to begin the process.
- Finally, WinToUSB for Windows 10 creates a Windows OS Bootable Pen Drive in a few minutes.
How to Create a Bootable USB device from Windows CD/DVD?
Installing Windows OS on your computer using a CD/DVD is a slow process. So, you can clone the CD/DVD content into a USB device and install Windows much faster.
- First, you need to enter the bootable DVD/CD and an empty Pen Drive.
- Then click on the CDROM to the USB option and select the CD Drive from the drop-down list.
- Next, you need to follow a similar procedure as mentioned above, by choosing the Windows edition, partition scheme, and the installation mode.
- Finally, you have to click on the Next button to convert your USB device into a bootable Windows OS pen drive.
How to Create a Copy of Pre-Installed Windows OS?
Some Laptops and desktop PCs come pre-installed with Windows. WinToUSB for Windows 10 lets you backup or copy the OS into a USB device easily.
- As you click on the Physical to USB Option, it shows your system information such as OS Edition, Version, System Partition Type, Disk Type, Boot Partition Drive, and BIOS Mode.
- Click on Next and select the destination disk from the drop-down list.
- Like other modules, you need to choose the installation mode and partition scheme and then click on the Next button.
- WinToUSB Free asks you to restart your PC to finish the process.
- Finally, it takes a couple of minutes and creates your USB Device into a Portable Windows OS Pen Drive.
Key Features of WinToUSB for Windows 10:
- You can create a bootable USB Device from an Image file, CD, DVD, or from the pre-installed copy of Windows OS.
- Besides ISO, it supports other image file formats as well, such as ESD, VHD, WIM, and VHDX.
- You can clone all Windows versions, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. It also lets you clone Windows Server from 2008 to the latest version.
- Moreover, you can even make a copy of Windows pre-installed on your computer.
- Download WinToUSB Full to create bootable USB Drives within a few minutes.
- You can choose the installation mode between Legacy, VHD, and VHDx.
- Furthermore, you can select the partition scheme for both BIOS and UEFI.
- WinToUSB Full is available in more than 18 languages: English, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, French, Arabic, Deutsche, Chinese, and more.
System Requirements to Download WinToUSB Free:
Before you Download WinToUSB Free by Hasleo Software, please check out the minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (32 & 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1 GHz Processor
- RAM: 256 MB Memory or More
- File Size: 6 MB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB of free disk space
Conclusion of WinToUSB Full:
Finally, I like to say that WinToUSB is one of a kind of Utility that helps you copy or clone Windows ISO/CD/DVD into a bootable USB device. Users who have a damaged or faulty DVD drive can use this bootable USB device to format and reinstall Windows Operating System on their PC. Moreover, installing the OS through USB drive is much faster than CDs or DVDs.
The user interface is kept simple with limited functionalities. And you can follow the step-by-step guide provided above to use all the modules conveniently. Also, you can choose your preferred installation mode and partition scheme as per your requirements. Moreover, it supports cloning all Windows OS versions from Windows XP to Windows 10, including Windows Servers.
You can click on the provided link or download button to Free Download WinToUSB Full for Windows 10/8/7. Also, the Utility is compatible with both x32 (x86) and x64 bit configurations.
–>>”Download WinToUSB for Windows“<<–