Xtreme Download Manager Latest Version is not only capable of increasing your download speed up to five hundred percent but, can also restart broken downloads which you were unable to due to various reasons. Moreover, Xtreme Download Manager for Windows 10/7 is also capable of scheduling downloads so that you may not have to waste your valuable time. Besides, this free download accelerator is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download and install the latest version of this program on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Xtreme Download Manager Free Download Latest Version Review:
Have you ever been in a situation in which you were unable to download large files on your PC due to various reasons? There are many instances in which users try downloading large files or images and fail to do so due to different reasons such as sudden loss of power, lack of internet connectivity, or even due to forced reboot. In such situations, all the time spent on the large file download goes waste, and you might have to restart the downloading process. At times, you may even try to avoid the download, considering the time consumed for it. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class download manager which can resume broken downloads. Apart from this, there are many download managers available in the market which can download streaming videos from different websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Google Video, and many more.
Xtreme Download Manager Free Download Latest Version is very efficient in resuming the broken downloads, and it also allows you to pause downloads at any time of your choice. More importantly, this best free download manager also works with most of the browsers such as Google Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, and many more. Users can scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the download button to start installing the latest version of Xtreme Download Manager. Interested users can also try FlashGet Download Manager Latest Version as it can also schedule the downloads to save your time.
Salient Features of Xtreme Download Manager for Window 10/7:
- By using Xtreme Download Manager for Window 10/7, users can configure the settings so that the program can take over downloads and capture streaming video from the browser.
- Further, this download manager for PC also allows you to set the maximum number of simultaneous downloads, and they can also enable the option to download all files in a single folder.
- Furthermore, this free download accelerator also lets you add the URL of the download and start downloading immediately, or you may also choose to download the file later on.
- Moreover, this free download manager also includes several options which allow you to pause and resume downloads, and you may also put all your downloads in a queue so that you can download them one after the other.
- More importantly, this program is also capable of performing batch downloads so that you can download multiple files simultaneously and avoid wastage of time.
- In addition to this, it can also download files and documents from multiple sources so that the time consumed for the downloads comes down to a large extent and users can also set the maximum number of sources from which the program can download the file.
- Apart from these features, this software also includes options to refresh the download link, and it can also limit the speed of the download.
We also recommend you to install Internet Download Manager for Windows 10 as it can also download files from multiple sources.
Xtreme Download Manager System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Xtreme Download Manager Conclusion:
On the whole, Xtreme Download Manager is one of the top-class download managers which can batch download files and it can even limit the speed of the downloads. Additionally, users may also allow the program to take over the downloads and record streaming videos from the browser.